MuggleCast #96: More Shows, More Problems
Let's face it. After producing close to 100 episodes of our weekly Harry Potter podcast, we're bound to run into a couple problems. This show gets off to a bad start in a fun way, but the rest of the episode makes up for it. Here's the proof:
– Greg Porter from XalerStudios.com joins the show.
– A Summer of MuggleCastin'.
– We give a listen to some samples of the OOTP soundtrack.
– What was Bellatrix talking about to Voldemort in the Ministry?
– Could the symbol represent items of the Founders?
– Road to Deathly Hallows: Where are the Horcruxes?
– Diagon Alley, Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, Azkaban, St. Mungo's?
– Road to Deathly Hallows: Who Will be With Who?
– Chicken Soup.
All that and much more can be found on this week's episode! To download, we recommend subscribing through iTunes (just press “Subscribe” after clicking the link). You can also visit the MuggleCast website for complete shownotes, alternate download links, and much more. Thanks again go to our new show editor Nick.
Also: Look for some news on an upcoming MuggleCast summer tour very soon. More details in the next few days…