MuggleCast #134: What the Bleep?
This week's episode of our Harry Potter podcast kicks off with feedback from listeners who pointed out my slip-up during last week's show. We also have a great discussion on Chapters 18 and 19 of Deathly Hallows, plus:
– The Top 5 contestants for Micah's News Contest!
– Help Mason raise money for the American Cancer Society.
– We have an in-depth discussion on Dumbledore and Grindelwald's relationship.
– Why is the sword at the bottom of the pond?
– Matt gets angry at Snape's sword placement.
– Laura justifies Hermione's anger at Ron when he returns.
– Make the Music Connection returns!
– A new segment: Hold Up, Hosts!
– Chicken Soup.
All that and much more can be found on this week's episode! To download, we recommend subscribing for free through either Apple iTunes or the ZUNE Marketplace. If you are already subscribed, just refresh your feed. You can also find full shownotes and alternate download links at the MuggleCast website. Enjoy!