You may also like...
- Next story Happy 10th Birthday, MuggleNet!
- Previous story Half-Blood Prince to be on demand a week after DVD
- Mon, Jul 4
- Ryan Turner's birthday
- Wed, Jul 6
- Tracy Dunstan's birthday
- Thu, Jul 7
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 movie (London premiere)
- Fri, Jul 8
- WWoHP Diagon Alley at Universal Orlando's anniversary
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban book (UK)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire book
- Sat, Jul 9
- David O'Hara's birthday
- “I don’t know who Maxime thinks she’s kidding. If Hagrid’s half-giant, she definitely is. Big bones… the only thing that’s got bigger bones than her is a dinosaur.”
MuggleNet’s Daily Trivia
MuggleNet's Daily Trivia
0 of 5 questions completed
The MuggleNet Daily Quiz is designed to enhance your overall knowledge of the Harry Potter series. Each day there will be 5 questions chosen at random from our test bank. Each correct answer is worth 1 point. Unless specified within the question, all general knowledge questions are taken from the literary text of the Harry Potter series.
Good luck and have fun!
You must specify a text.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Not categorized 0%
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
- March 8, 2006 – In its first day, the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire DVD sells a staggering 5 million copies.
Did You Know
- J.K. Rowling’s books were the first children’s books included on the New York Times Best Seller List since E.B. White’s Charlotte’s Web in 1952.