As a follow up to our earlier interview with Eric and Emerson, we now a more in-depth recap of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1. Below are a few of the bullet points on what fans can expect this November.
- Hermione’s torture really brings out a side of Bellatrix, an aspect of her character that we haven’t seen before. What drives her to torture Hermione is both interesting and exciting on film. When Hermione awakens from being tortured she notices the word \”Mudblood\” carved into her arm.
– Peter Pettigrew doesn’t die, he is stunned by Dobby during the big escape from Malfoy Manor.
– Harry has Sirius’ mirror. How did he get it?
– Bill Nighy is great as Minister for Magic Rufus Scrimgeour; the film opens with him addressing the media.
– Kreacher clearly obeys Harry in this film, but there is no flashback showing Regulus and Kreacher obtaining the locket.
Full recap right here.