MuggleNet reader Derrick has pointed us to Deathly Hallows, Part 1’s listing on the official IMAX website which reveals the film clocks in at 147 minutes.
For those without a calculator handy, that equates to 2 hours and 27 minutes.
We took a look at the other films in the franchise to see how Deathly Hallows, Part 1 stacks up:
- Sorcerer’s Stone: 152 minutes
- Chamber of Secrets: 161 minutes
- Prisoner of Azkaban: 141 minutes
- Goblet of Fire: 157 minutes
- Order of the Phoenix: 138 minutes
- Half-Blood Prince: 153 minutes
- Deathly Hallows, Part 1: 147 minutes
We believe Part 2 should be at least 162 minutes long. The final film should be the longest. Yes?