Warner Bros. announces exclusive content for “Harry Potter Wizard’s Collection”
On Harry Potter’s birthday, Warner Home Video announced today the exclusive features that can only be found in the Harry Potter Wizard’s Collection. They include:
– “The Harry Potters You Never Met” – Meet the stunt doubles for Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson as they demonstrate how they balanced major stunt work with seamlessly mimicking the actors they represented and share their favorite moments.
– “Designing the World of Harry Potter” – Explore how production designer Stuart Craig and his creative team brought J.K. Rowling’s imagination to life on the screen.
– “When Harry Left Hogwarts” (Extended Version) – Hear candid and emotional stories about the final days on set in this extended behind-the-scenes look.
– “50 Greatest Harry Potter Moments” (Definitive Version) – Take a look back with cast members who share their on and off-screen memories.
– “Secrets Revealed! Quidditch” – At last, the secrets behind the special effects required for the breathtaking Quidditch scenes are revealed!
– “Secrets Revealed! Hagrid” – See the camera tricks, towering stand-in and voluminous body suits behind the beloved Keeper of Keys and Grounds at Hogwarts.
The Harry Potter Wizard’s Collection is a limited edition set containing over 37 hours of special features, including all previously released special features for all eight Harry Potter films. Also included are nearly four hours of exciting, never-before-seen bonus features (listed above) that offer fans an unprecedented behind-the-scenes look at the creation of the Harry Potter franchise.
Additionally, the Deathly Hallows – Part 1 Bonus Disc will incude “Creating the World of Harry Potter, Part. 7: Story” and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 Bonus Disc will include “Creating the World of Harry Potter, Part. 8: Growing Up” as well as extended version of “A Conversation with J.K. Rowling and Daniel Radcliffe.”
Eight pieces of movie memorabilia, designed exclusively for the Harry Potter Wizard’s Collection by the graphic designers from the films, give fans a unique chance to bring the artistic details of the world of Harry Potter into their own home.
High-quality concept art prints and a colorful fabric map of Hogwarts and the areas surrounding it are perfect for framing. The hard-bound “Harry Potter Catalogue of Artefacts” and the artistic “Label Collection” offer fans a broad look at the intricate details of each film prop. Also included are a blueprint poster of Hogwarts castle, sketch prints from the production designer, a Horcrux locket prop replica and a certificate of authenticity.
In addition to the theatrical release of all eight films, the collection also includes the extended versions of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets; and the 3D versions of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Parts 1 and 2.
You can see a new image of the entire “Wizard’s Collection” right here.
The set will be available September 10.