For many years I thought of you as a rude and selfish being. I didn’t really like you that much. But then I saw how you truly cared for Harry. And even though you didn’t show your love for him in the conventional way, I must admit I have grown to respect you and you have now become one of my favorite Professors at Hogwarts.
Now, I have a few questions for you if you don’t mind. And they are as follows:
- Did you want to teach Defense Against the Dark Arts because you wanted to be able to prepare Harry for the worst or because it was just a true passion of yours?
- Did you find it hard being mean to Harry?
- Do you find Harry to be like a son to and did that cause you to be jealous of Dumbledore’s relationship with Harry?
- After all the time that has passed, do you think you will be able to forgive James for everything he has done to you?
- If you could say anything to Lily Evans right now, what would you! say to her?
You based your opinions on what I wanted people to see. By fooling the Dark Lord I also had to fool countless others
As for your questions:
- No. Not even a little. Harry is not my son.
- James was a hateful arrogant individual who was merciless in his attacks against me. As of yet I am not in the forgiving mood. He never apologized, I have no need to forgive.
- Can you keep a secret? I can.
Post script: I’m rather suspicious that A.J. is meant to infer Another Journalist.