What’s that? Your computer has crashed?
- Pet owl would attack computer mice and leave deposits on keyboards
- Wand might misfire at annual meeting, killing shareholders
- Invisibility cloak would hide him from users, management
- He’d keep slapping servers and yelling, “Reparium Serviosa!”
- He’d replace data-center door with portrait of password-hungry fat lady
- Flame under cauldron would set off fire-suppression system
- He’d behave too much like a manager, waving his wand and expecting results
- He’d write all his command-line interfaces in Latin
- He’d keep trying to link PCs via Floo Network
- Server-room Quidditch. ‘Nuff said
- Would you leave a whiny teenager with identity issues alone in your data center?
Sourced from: NetworkComputing