Guaranteed to start a shouting match of epic proportions.
- Steal their copy of Twilight and replace it with one of your Harry Potter books in a Twilight dust jacket.
- Tell them that Edward is a “hand-me-down” because the Twilight movies got him after the Harry Potter movies were finished with him.
- List other “hand-me-downs” from the books, like the last names of Black and Clearwater…
- State that you think Edward would be hotter if he had a lightning scar on his forehead.
- “Accidentally” call Edward, Sanguini.
- Explain in detail how any wizard can possess all the gifts (seeing the future, reading minds, etc.), that a vampire would only have one of.
- Whenever they mention Jacob Black, innocently ask if they meant Stubby Boardman.
- Say that Bella and Filch would make a cute couple.
- Flinch whenever they say “Edward” and tell them to say “You-Know-Who.”
- Whenever they describe the vampires of the Twilight series (sparkly skin, no fangs, etc.), contradict them, and tell them what “real” vampires, out of Harry Potter, are like.
- Explain how Twilight werewolves are really Animagi, and ask whether they’ve registered with the Ministry.
Submitted by: Erin