Diagon Alley at Universal Orlando Resort opens today, and admit it, you’re CRUSHED that you can’t be there! What if we said you could be there? What would you need? An airline ticket, a rental car, hotel, and a Time-Turner. Well, you’re in luck because thanks to our friends at Stayful.com, you can enter to win three out of four of those items!
While unfortunately a Time-Turner is not included in this package (here’s to hoping you have one in working order!), it does include over $3,500 worth of awesome:
- Three nights in a Stayful Boutique Hotel in Orlando
- Round-trip airline tickets for you and your guest
- Admission for two days to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ at Universal Studios Florida®
- Car rental in Orlando
- Two sets of Harry Potter™-themed outfits, including robes and wands
- Make-up artist to help transform you into a wizard
- Photographer to capture your experience in the park
NOT ONLY THAT – but your awesome experience will also be featured on MuggleNet! A staff member will join you for an afternoon of fun, interview you, take crazy pics, and eat WAY too much Butterbeer ice cream! Sounds amazing, am I right?
Now, how to enter. There are three easy steps, all of which are detailed out on Stayful.com’s sweepstakes page. The contest runs today, July 8, for ten days. It’s open to legal residents of the forty-eight contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 or older.
Good luck! See you in Orlando…