WOULD YOU RATHER… have the Fat Lady or Sir Cadogan guarding your common room? #MNWYR
If you are (or were) a Gryffindor, you know these two quite well. Let’s take a look.
THE FAT LADY
- Very good about keeping intruders out.
- She can sing (just kidding).
- She takes her job seriously.
- Reprimands you if you return late.
- Tends to get drunk a lot.
- Also tends to fall asleep, and much to her annoyance, you have to wake her up to give her the password.
- He was supposedly a knight of the Round Table (Medieval is my favorite time period).
- He was the only one brave enough (or dumb enough) to guard Gryffindor Tower after the attack on the Fat Lady.
- Highly entertaining (depending on who you ask).
- Constantly challenges people to duels.
- Makes up ridiculous passwords.
- And changes them several times a day.
- He let Sirius Black into Gryffindor Tower (partially Neville’s fault from his list of passwords, but again, Sir Cadogan drove him to keeping a list).
So WOULD YOU RATHER… have the Fat Lady or Sir Cadogan guarding your common room? Comment below, or leave us your answers over on Twitter using #MNWYR.