Dating Ron Weasley: Pros and Cons List
What better way to celebrate Ron Weasley’s birthday then to create a list to determine how dateable he is? I recently started this project of writing pros and cons lists for characters of the Harry Potter series, and I may be a little too eager to make this one for everyone’s favorite ginger. I will try not to let my excitement cloud my judgment, and form a balanced list of good and bad for this fictional dating scenario. Let’s say, hypothetically, that Hermione Granger isn’t in the picture. Would I date Ron Weasley?
To date or not to date: Ron Weasley
- Adorable smile.
- Not too “hot,” so I wouldn’t have to fight off too many other girls…
- He wears flannel shirts fairly often. We could match! How cute would that be?
- He has a good sense of humor. I like a guy who can make me laugh.
- He has a good heart.
- The fact that he’s had the same best friends after multiple fights shows commitment.
- He has one of the coolest families ever. I actually wouldn’t dread family functions!
- He’s Harry Potter’s best friend. We would always be the couple in the shadows next to Harry and Ginny…
- As an Auror, he will no doubt work strange hours that might conflict with whatever ambitious career I take on as well, leaving us to never see each other.
- He needs a book to understand women. This won’t be easy…
- I might have a hard time sitting through Celestina Warbeck’s Christmas special every year.
Obviously, all the pros outweigh the cons. Happy Birthday, Ronald Bilius Weasley!