MuggleNet’s 25 Days of Giveaways – Day 4
Welcome to Day 4 of MuggleNet’s 25 Days of Giveaways! Prizes this year are from some of our absolute favorite brands, and their generosity has certainly made this our BEST YEAR YET! Special thanks to Alivan’s Master Wandmakers, Green Burrow Candles, Insight Editions, Theme Park Alchemy, Noble Collection UK, Tervis, Hallmark, and more for participating in this magical giveaway.
HOW TO PLAY
- From December 1 through December 25, every day at 12:00 a.m. ET, we will release a 25 Days of Giveaways link and graphic on our social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram – so be sure to follow us on all of our platforms for the best chance of winning!
- Come back to this post (we recommend you bookmark it!) or the daily post for the corresponding day, and enter the answer to the social media trivia question into the Rafflecopter. You must answer that day’s trivia question correctly in order to earn an eligible entry.
- You MUST use a valid email address when entering.
- If you want to earn some bonus entries, complete the other two tasks on the Rafflecopter by searching MuggleNet for the special, corresponding page. SEARCH, SEARCH, and SEARCH some more until you find that special page.
- Keep in mind that the clue could also lead to one of MuggleNet’s podcast sites, Alohomora! or SpeakBeasty.
- The URL submitted for bonus entries must be correct in order to earn eligible bonus entries.
- The answer for the corresponding page’s trivia question must be correct in order to earn an eligible bonus entry.
- We repeat – you MUST use a valid email address when entering, or else we cannot contact you should you win.
- Winners will be contacted within 48 to 72 hours of the end of each day. Winners will not be announced until they are confirmed. Check our “Special Projects” page for updates on the winners and trivia answers.
You do not need to rush to be the first submission – the contest is open daily from 12:00 a.m. ET to 11:59 p.m. ET. Therefore, take your time, answer the trivia question carefully, find the clues and pages, and submit all of the required information. This contest is open to all MuggleNet fans around the world, regardless of age or location.
Good luck to all of you, and from our MuggleNet family to yours, we wish you a very happy holiday season!