In this week's episode of our Harry Potter podcast
, we make Harry a pig and Dumbledore's motives slaughter. Was the famed headmaster setting the boy wizard up for an inevitable death? Or was The Great Bearded One absolutely sure that The Chosen One would survive He-Who-Should-Not-Be-Named's plans? Okay, enough nicknames and we'll get straight to the point. On this week's show:
- Where is Jo going with Wizard of the Month?
- Ttitan Tiffin as young Tom Riddle?
- The news that launched a thousand shrieks.
- Was Pettigrew braver at age eleven?
- We discuss the morality of Dumbledore.
- Did he help Harry by distancing him?
- Was what Dumbledore did morally permissible?
- Would Harry have chosen his path if not for Dumbledore?
Join Laura, Eric, Jerry and I for all that, some classic MuggleCast segments, and much more! To download, we recommend subscribing for free
within iTunes. Using Apple's free music software will allow you to automatically get each show as soon as it is released. You can also find full show notes and alternate download links over at the MuggleCast website