The latest episode of our Harry Potter podcast
is now available! This week's show is a doozy as one of our co-hosts, Eric Scull, had an opportunity to see Half-Blood Prince a couple weeks ago
at a test screening in Chicago. And:
- Andrew and Matt chime in with their thoughts on Alan Horn's statement.
- Eric tells us all about his experience at the Half-Blood Prince screening!
- How he got in, who was there, a spoiler-free review of the movie, and much more.
- JK Rowling saw 20 minutes of the film, says it may be her favorite so far.
- The JKR vs RDR Books verdict is finally in. What happens from here?
- Sorcerer's Stone Anniversary Edition released earlier than planned. Is the book worth buying?
- Micah provides an update on Teddy Bears for Hope.
- A new segment: Guess the Scene!
To download for free, we recommend subscribing through Apple iTunes. Just CLICK HERE
and then press "Subscribe" to the right of our album art. (Already subscribed? Refresh your feed!) No iPod or MP3 player needed! You can also visit the MuggleCast website
to listen right within your browser. Enjoy!