The latest episode of our Harry Potter podcast is now available, and it features Andrew and Eric's review of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2! The first half of the show is spoiler free, so you can listen to that part of our review and stop before the spoilers.
- 'How To Succeed' opens on Broadway and the Potter stars show their support for Dan.
- Our thoughts on the first 'Deathly Hallows - Part 2' poster. Ketchup or Blood?
- 'Deathly Hallows - Part 2' is test-screened in Chicago and Andrew and Eric were there for it!
- We start with a spoiler free review.
- Is the 2 hour time length a problem?
- Eric was a bit emotional through some parts of the film.
- Do Part 1 and Part 2 work well together?
- After our spoiler-free review we get into specifics. If you don't want to be spoiled, stop at this point!
- Andrew and Eric focus on specific scenes that stood out to them in good and bad ways.
- We make several book VS film comparisons.
All that and a LOT more can be heard by downloading! Refresh your iTunes Podcast section to get the latest episode. If you haven't subscribed (for free), click here! No iPod or MP3 player needed! You can also visit the MuggleCast website to listen right within your browser, or to download the MP3 file to your desktop. ENJOY!
Don't forget: Our interview with Dan Radcliffe can be found by clicking here. Also, we will be attending LeakyCon 2011 and hosting at least one live podcast. We hope to see you there!