The latest episode of our Harry Potter podcast is now available! Andrew, Eric, and I, discuss the latest news, continue Chapter-by-Chapter and respond to your e-mails!
- Potter films not going into a Warner Bros. vault after all?
- Micah asks if U.K. viewers have been able to see the Ultimate Editions?
- There has been a LOT of press lately for the Studio Tour. Is it too much?
- Chapter-by-Chapter encompasses "The Woes of Mrs. Weasley" and "Luna Lovegood."
- What was Lucius Malfoy doing down in the dungeons, and is Fudge under someone else's spell?
- Ron and Hermione are made Prefects. Does Ron deserve the distinction?
- Mrs. Weasley lets Sirius out of the dog's house, but it's not for his own good.
- Is Harry going Loony, or is he just growing up naturally?
- MuggleMail covers predictions, public defenders, DVDs and more black berries!
Plus for you Game of Thrones fans, be sure to check out GameOfOwns, a new fan site run by several of the MuggleCast hosts.
The show is available for download through all the regular outlets. Refresh your iTunes Podcast section to get the latest episode. If you haven't subscribed (for free), click here! No iPod or MP3 player needed! You can also visit the MuggleCast website to listen right within your browser, or to download the MP3 file to your desktop. Enjoy!