The queue outside of Harrods in London was extremely excited for the release of the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 Blu-ray/DVD tomorrow and The Wand Company was present surveying the queue with 'Harry Potter' related questions.
The results are in:
- Emma Watson was voted 'most likely to succeed' with 49% of the votes
- Rupert Grint voted 'most fanciable' over Robert Pattinson (33% to 7%)
- 7% of the line made the trip from outside the UK. 27% from outside London
- largest age-group in queue were 21-and-over at (47%)
- 71% are bothered that the UK was the last country to receive the release of the Blu-ray/DVD (we agree that this was a bad move from Warner Brothers)
MuggleNet is teaming up with The Wand Company tomorrow to do a few giveaways via Twitter. We will ask a trivia question on our MuggleNet Twitter at 8:00AM GMT and randomy select someone that submits the correct answer. Start your response on Twitter with the hashtag #MNgiveaway then provide your answer and include "@TheWandCompany" to be eligible. You must be in the UK to win.
On behalf of MuggleNet, The Wand Company will be giving away 3 Kymera Magic Wand remote controls. A full review of the Kymera Wand from UK's own Jamie Lawrence can be read right here.
Special thanks to Tim Lovell, Senior Creative Executive at Dynamo, for the chance to work with The Wand Company once again and for getting all the survey results to us.