The MuggleNet 2011 Holiday Advent Calendar giveaway event has been well received by all of you, and we are having a great time providing you with the daily clues and trivia questions to find throughout our site.
We recently recapped Days 1-3, so here are the recaps for Days 4-6:
- Image was wand with written clue of "The Deathstick & Wand of Destiny have something in common. What is it?"
- Clues lead to the Elder Wand page in our Level Nine Section right here.
- Winner of the trivia question was Ferrinn Bridson of Michigan, USA
- Image was concept art from Studio Tour and written clue was "This is opening on March 31st, 2012."
- Clues lead directly to our Studio Tour Information page right here.
- Winner was Lizz Kralik of Utah, USA
- Image clue was Ron Weasley screen capture from HBP, with written clue of "In Half-Blood Prince, the only thing Ron and Romilda Vane have in common is this."
- Clue lead to the Love Potion recipe in Madam Rosmertas right here.
- Winner was Megan Sweeney of California, USA.
Please remember, this contest is open to ALL MuggleNet and Harry Potter fans around the world, so let's get some more international participation. Winners are being selected randomly by a random number generator. If the matching submission is incorrect, we choose another random number by the computer until the winner is found.
Prizes include: Kymera Wands, Alivan's merchandise, HP Cookbook and Sweet Shoppe kits, Tote Bags, and an assortment of other prizes including one Harry Potter Page to Screen: The Complete Filmmaking Journey book from Harper Collins.
Remember that the clues could relate to MuggleNet's Main site as well as MuggleNet Fan Fiction and MuggleNet Interactive websites, so pay close attention each day to the clues. Good luck in the challenge!