The second episode of our new Potter podcast Alohomora! is now available for download. In it, MuggleNet hosts Noah, Kat and Caleb are joined by Meg Falasco - an English Literature major from Muhlenberg College with a focus in Narrative studies and Celtic Myth. The subject of discussion was chapters 4-6 of Philosopher's Stone. You can listen directly in your browser below.
On the show we discuss...
- The first theories coming out of the forums
- Is Vernon protecting Harry?
- Persephone & The Wee Folk
- Expelled students. What gives?
- Noah tries to spread the Dursley love
- We examine the "Muggle Scale"
- What if the Malfoys had introduced Harry to the Wizarding World?
- Is Ollivander...Tiresias?
- We all "AWWWW" for the unintentional victim
- The Giant Order of the Secret Keepers
- Is there a magical Chalk Zone?
- Special Feature: Artifact Inspection, Wands
Alohomora! is a collaborative project between MuggleNet staff and fans worldwide, to rediscover the magic of Harry Potter one chapter at a time. If you'd like to follow along with the latest episodes of Alohomora! you can subscribe to us on iTunes (for free) right here! To keep up to date with all other updates from the collaborative section be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter.