Previously we let you know of a fantastic Harry Potter movie marathon that is taking place in Phoenixville, PA this weekend. We now have received word that there will be an eighteen-week Harry Potter film festival taking place at the Museum of Science and Technology in Syracuse, New York.
The festival will begin this weekend in the Museum's Bristol IMAX Omnitheater, which means they will not be showing the first two films as they were not produced in IMAX digital quality.
The schedule for all of the films looks like this:
- Saturday, August 4th - Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Saturday, August 25th - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Saturday, September 15th - Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Saturday, October 6th - Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Saturday, October 27th - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1
- Saturday, November 17th - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2
You can head on over to the Museum's website for all of the information right here.
Is your town having any Harry Potter movie marathons or film festivals? Let us know in the comments below.
Posted by Keith
08-03-2012 at 10:30 AM