We listened to you, our devoted fans, as you provided us with very positive feedback from last year's holiday contest, and we are bringing it back again this year with even better gifts for you to win. The 2nd Annual MuggleNet Holiday Giveaway Event runs from December 1st through December 25th, with a prize awarded each day.
If you don't remember the game or if this is your first attempt at it, here is how it is played (be sure to follow ALL of the instructions carefully):
- Head over to the holiday giveaway page right here each day.
- Find the hidden image on the drawing.
- When you hover your mouse over the active section, you will see a small written clue.
- Using the image and written clues, search the MuggleNet family of websites to find the secret page of the day. The MuggleNet website family includes: MuggleNet, MuggleNet Fan Fiction, MuggleNet Interactive, or MuggleSpace.
- When you find the hidden page, you will see the holiday image and "congratulations" message. You will also find a difficult Harry Potter trivia question for you to answer.
- Submit the trivia answer along with your full name, city, country, and email to the provided email address.
- The email link includes the required subject line for that day, so be sure to click on the link provided
Want to know what prizes are available? This year we have some fantastic prizes including tickets to the WB Studio Tour, Alivan's merchandise, Harry Potter iPhone/iPad cases from 10-9 Nano, MinaLima (graphic artists from the Harry Potter film franchise), a Kymera Remote Control Wand from The Wand Company, and special prizes from some of the Harry Potter actors themselves and so much more.
Winners are selected each day by using a random number generator based on the number of entries submitted. If that number matches up with your email submission, you will be notified as a winner. You do not need to rush to be the first submission, the contest is open daily from midnight EST to 11:59PM EST. Therefore, take your time, find the clues, answer the trivia question carefully, and submit all of the required information.
This contest is open to all MuggleNet fans around the world. Good luck to all of you! Happy Holidays!
Posted by Keith
11-30-2012 at 11:55 PM