Several of the Harry Potter stars have created doodle drawings and are for sale on eBay to benefit the charity Epilepsy Action.
Epilepsy Action is the UK's largest epilepsy charity, directly helping 1.1 million people each year. Epilepsy Action runs helplines giving advice on the condition, has Europe's most-visited epilepsy website and produces a wide range of information booklets, factsheets and other resources. As well as campaigning to improve services and raise awareness of epilepsy, we offer help to people with epilepsy, friends, families and carers through local support groups, local volunteers and regional conferences.
The Harry Potter stars that have shared doodles include:
- David Bradley (Argus Filch)
- John Hurt (Mr. Ollivander)
- Fiona Shaw (Petunia Dursley)
- Brendan Gleeson (Alastor "Mad-Eye" Moody)
- Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley)
- Mark Williams (Arthur Weasley)
- Verne Troyer (Griphook in PS/SS)
- Sean Biggerstaff (Oliver Wood)
- Adrian Rawlings (James Potter)
- Patrick Doyle (Composer - GOF)
You can bid on these doodle drawings right here to help support this charity and own a special drawing by one of the Potter stars. Hurry, the bidding will only last until Sunday.