Click this image for the full hi-res version
This past weekend, MuggleNet and five other Potter fan sites teamed up to bring you one section of a full poster to reveal what was coming up next for the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London: The Making of Harry Potter. When all of the pieces were placed together, you were shown this image. Now we can reveal what the WB Studio Tour has planned.
From Monday 18th March to Sunday 14th April, the WB Studio Tour will be celebrating their first anniversary with a series of surprises for visitors.
Great giveaways and extra experiences will take place at the attraction over the four weeks and tickets are still available at www.wbstudiotour.co.uk.
The Studio Tour, one year on:
- The first person to visit the Studio Tour was a four-year-old boy named Harry and the millionth visitor was a nine-year-old boy from the appropriately-named town of Dudley.
- The longest distance travelled to the Studio Tour by a visitor to date is over 11,000 miles. This particular person came all the way from New Zealand.
- The longest time a visitor has spent in one day at the attraction so far is 10 hours.
- Over 20 members of the Studio Tour staff worked on the Harry Potter film series as costume makers, extras, chaperones and/or members of the tech and catering teams.
- The Great Hall doors have opened more than 14,000 times since the Studio Tour began, and each group of visitors has been greeted with the words “Welcome to Hogwarts!”
- The number of wands sold by Warner Bros. Studio Tour London since opening would, if stacked end to end, be taller than 7,000 triple-decker Knight Buses.
Will you be heading over to the Leavesden Studios area in Watford, England to experience this special ONE-YEAR Anniversary of the most amazing Harry Potter venue? Let us know in the comments below.
Posted by Keith
03-11-2013 at 10:45 AM