On the March edition of "MuggleCast," Micah, Eric, Andrew and veteran co-host Ben Schoen tackle the latest in Harry Potter news, discussions, and theories. This time, Pottermore is taking over Playstation, Rupert Grint gets an American TV show, and the upcoming Scholastic book re-release has its special features reduced. Other topics include:
- Are the next batch of Pottermore chapters on the horizon?
- J.K. Rowling says she won't write a Harry Potter prequel.
- New Harry Potter paperbacks to debut August 27, Scholastic changes their mind on the bonus material.
- Mayor of Orlando says Wizarding World expansion opening in 2014.
- Stephen Fry will co-star in the new CBS comedy with Rupert Grint.
- Voicemails address Harry Potter fan clubs and more.
- We announce that MuggleCast will end its regular episode releases this August.
- We explain why we're making this decision and what's to come over the next few months.
- MuggleMail takes on a kind thank you note, the Elder Wand, and Aunt Petunia.
- Plugs: Andrew's new podcast Hype discussing all things fandom, and Eric and Micah and Selina's Game of Owns.
All that and more can be heard by downloading. Refresh your iTunes Podcast section to get the latest episode. If you haven't subscribed (for free), click here! No iPod or MP3 player needed! You can also visit the MuggleCast website to listen right within your browser, or to download the MP3 file to your desktop. ENJOY!