The April edition of the most-listened-to Harry Potter podcast has now arrived! Join Andrew, Micah and Eric as we cover the recent Royal visit to the studio tour, director Chris Columbus' new fantasy book, and a number of other items including a plethora of voicemails!
Let us remind you that these are the final episodes of our podcast. MuggleCast is ending its regular transmissions in August of this year. That means now is the time to join us and help celebrate what has been a wonderful time in the Harry Potter fandom.
This week's show notes:
- The Royal Family visits the Harry Potter Studio Tour, and J.K. Rowling appeared! Was it her first time there?
- Wizarding World Orlando expansion and Wizarding World Hollywood updates. When will they open?
- Chris Columbus releases his first children’s book, and he gets help from J.K. Rowling.
- Pottermore releases new Prisoner of Azkaban chapters, and we analyze what’s new from Rowling. Hogwarts portraits, the Maruader’s Map, Gobstones, Firebolts, and more are discussed.
- Voicemails address support for the show, new questions about the books, what rides we would want in the theme parks, and much more.
All that and more can be heard by downloading. Refresh your iTunes Podcast section to get the latest episode. If you haven't subscribed (for free), click here! No iPod or MP3 player needed! You can also visit the MuggleCast website to listen right within your browser, or to download the MP3 file to your desktop. ENJOY!