Episode #269 is the final scheduled episode of our Harry Potter podcast. After 8 years of news and theory discussion, the show is ending regular production. This, our last episode, is two full hours of celebration and commemoration as we look back and remember our past and look toward our future. Featuring a panel packed with veteran hosts, join Andrew, Ben, Kevin, Eric, Micah and Mikey B. - with special guest appearances from Laura and Jamie - as they discuss the news for one last time, read listener-submitted Anti-Jokes, listener rebuttals, and much, much more:
- The final episode is here! We begin with a poem.
- Several hosts are on including Andrew, Eric, Ben, Kevin, Micah, and Mikey.
- Jamie and Laura share farewell messages.
- News: New Harry Potter covers are here, WB announces their own Harry Potter con, and Pottermore has a new design.
- Review of The Cuckoo's Calling.
- Listener Rebuttal, Ben's latest Top 10 list, and more anti-jokes.
- We read e-mails from listeners who express gratitude for the show.
- Each of the hosts tells you where you can find them in the future.
- Favorites: Fans share their favorite moments and we reminisce.
- We have the final numbers revealing how many times each host has been on the show.
- Micah reads a message we received from someone special.
- Thank you, everyone!
- The song at the end: "End of an Era" by Wizard Rock band Oliver Boyd and the Remembralls
For more information about the show, you can check out the MuggleCast web site. If you haven't already, you can always subscribe to the podcast via iTunes. Or, to listen directly (or download the show), you can click here.