On this week's episode of our Harry Potter podcast
, Eric comes up with a new description for Voldemort. It's one of those comparisons that you know is true but never realized. Join Eric, Laura, Kevin, Micah and me for that huge revelation. Plus:
- Movie Discussion: New TV spots, Umbridge, and running time.
- Andrew has a big announcement about his music career.
- Does that weird symbol represent the pieces of Voldemort's soul?
- Main Discussion: Harry Potter and the Relics of Death.
- Does this confirm the Deathly Hallows are the Horcruxes?
- We examine the definition of relic and etymology of Horcrux.
- Laura wonders why Slughorn said it's a spell, not a curse, that creates a Horcrux.
- Double dose of Chicken Soup.
All that and much more can be found on this week's show! To download, we recommend subscribing through iTunes
so you automatically receive the show as soon as it is released. You can find direct download links (that work on any computer or MP3 player) over on the MuggleCast website