Justin Freer has been working tirelessly for “Potter” fans as he prepares for the “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire” CineConert at the Hollywood Bowl. Join us to hear the inspiration and drive behind this magical experience.
- Mon, Nov 18
- Emily Sniegowski's birthday
- Jon Campling's birthday
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire movie
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them - Movie 1
- Tue, Nov 19
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1 movie
- Fri, Nov 22
- Silvanus Kettleburn's birthday
- Fiona Glascott's birthday
- Sirius's head appears in the Gryffindor common room fire
- Jamie Campbell Bower's birthday
- Hagrid leads Harry to dragon enclosure
- Sun, Nov 24
- First task of the Triwizard Tournament
- Shirley Henderson's birthday
- “Wild! I can make that old bloke down there pick his nose again . . . and again . . . and again . . .”
- March 1, 2001 – Two schoolbooks from Harry Potter’s world – Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and Quidditch Through the Ages – are released. All the profits go to Comic Relief, a British charity.
Did You Know
- The most Ordinary Wizarding Levels a witch or wizard can receive is 12.