Are you an avid collector of “Harry Potter” Funko Pop! figures? Check out what we thought about the vinyl figures featured in the new waves from “Crimes of Grindelwald” and “Chamber of Secrets”!
- Fri, May 24
- Jim Broadbent's birthday
- Sophie Wehner's birthday
- Harry and Ron meet Aragog in Forbidden Forest
- Sat, May 25
- Katie Harrison's birthday
- Alec Hopkins's birthday
- Sun, May 26
- Will Dunn's birthday
- Helena Bonham Carter's birthday
- Detention in the forest; Quirrell drinks unicorn blood
- “I ain’t got the brains to make this up.”
- March 29, 2006 – Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is named book of the year at the British Book Awards ceremony. J.K. Rowling was in attendance.
Did You Know
- The first word spoken by Harry Potter is in the second chapter and is “Nearly”.