Hibon said from the very beginning that the “Harry Potter” production team wanted to have a shadowy, candlelit feel, and he added that “the Harry Potter world is already extremely magical, so I think the desire to go back to something simpler… was what we were attracted to.”
- Fri, Nov 22
- Hagrid leads Harry to dragon enclosure
- Jamie Campbell Bower's birthday
- Silvanus Kettleburn's birthday
- Fiona Glascott's birthday
- Sirius's head appears in the Gryffindor common room fire
- Sun, Nov 24
- First task of the Triwizard Tournament
- Shirley Henderson's birthday
- Mon, Nov 25
- Simon Fisher-Becker's birthday
- “Just because it’s taken you three years to notice, Ron, doesn’t mean no one else has spotted I’m a girl!”
- July 12, 2011 – The Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 video game is released in North America.
Did You Know
- When Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban was released in the United Kingdom, the publisher asked stores not to sell the book until schools were closed for the day to prevent truancy.