Nothing is more fun than to think about what would have happened if one thing were different in “Harry Potter”. Here are seven changes that would alter the story as we know it!
- Mon, Nov 18
- Emily Sniegowski's birthday
- Jon Campling's birthday
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire movie
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them - Movie 1
- Tue, Nov 19
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1 movie
- Fri, Nov 22
- Silvanus Kettleburn's birthday
- Fiona Glascott's birthday
- Sirius's head appears in the Gryffindor common room fire
- Jamie Campbell Bower's birthday
- Hagrid leads Harry to dragon enclosure
- Sun, Nov 24
- First task of the Triwizard Tournament
- Shirley Henderson's birthday
- “I can, you know, do math and stuff.”
- May 28, 2008 – It is revealed that J.K. Rowling wrote a short Harry Potter prequel for an upcoming Waterstones charity auction. The story involves James Potter and Sirius Black three years before Harry Potter’s birth.
Did You Know
- Stephen Colbert and Jessica Williams of “The Late Show” both received personal messages over Twitter from J.K. Rowling herself letting them know what Hogwarts House they would be Sorted in.