Rupert Grint wins multiple Audience Choice Awards for his role in “It’s Only a Play”! Find out which awards he’ll be taking home here!
- Fri, Nov 16
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's/Sorcerer's Stone movie
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them - Movie 2
- Sun, Nov 18
- Jon Campling's birthday
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire movie
- Emily Sniegowski's birthday
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them - Movie 1
- Mon, Nov 19
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1 movie
- Thu, Nov 22
- Jamie Campbell Bower's birthday
- Sirius's head appears in the Gryffindor common room fire
- Silvanus Kettleburn's birthday
- Hagrid leads Harry to dragon enclosure
- Fiona Glascott's birthday
- “Aw, don’t worry, honey. Most guys think what you was thinking, first time they see me.”
- November 8, 2008 – An illustration display appears in Cedar Rapids with close to 100 pieces of artwork from Mary GrandPré – some of which have never been seen before. The exhibit was on display until February 5, 2009.
Did You Know
- Rhys Ifans, the actor who plays Xenophilius Lovegood, compared being asked to work on “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows” with being knighted.