Read on for an inside look at the New-York Historical Society’s “Harry Potter: A History of Magic” exhibition that runs from October 5 to January 27.
- Thu, Apr 25
- Renae McBrian's birthday
- Sat, Apr 27
- Fred and George drop out of Hogwarts
- Gretchen F. Roesch's birthday
- Sun, Apr 28
- Horace Slughorn's birthday
- Mon, Apr 29
- MuggleNet Academia's anniversary
- Lorena Wildering's birthday
- The Casual Vacancy premieres on HBO (US)
- Wed, May 1
- Bertie Gilbert's birthday
- Trio breaks into Gringotts and takes Hufflepuff's Cup
- Trio returns to Hogwarts; Battle of Hogwarts begins
- “I don’t know who Maxime thinks she’s kidding. If Hagrid’s half-giant, she definitely is. Big bones… the only thing that’s got bigger bones than her is a dinosaur.”
- April 12, 2012 – J.K. Rowling reveals the title of her first novel for adults and announces its publication date for September 27.
Did You Know
- Aunt Marge’s “lift-off” effect in “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban” was achieved using a combination of inflatable body parts, prosthetic makeup, air tubes, and wire harness.