For many years I thought of you as a rude and selfish being. I didn't really like you that much. But then I saw how you truly cared for Harry. And even though you didn't show your love for him in the conventional way, I must admit I have grown to respect you and you have now become one of my favorite Professors at Hogwarts.
Now, I have a few questions for you if you don't mind. And they are as follows:
1) Did you want to teach Defense Against the Dark Arts because you wanted to be able to prepare Harry for the worst or because it was just a true passion of yours?
2) Did you find it hard being mean to Harry?
3) Do you find Harry to be like a son to and did that cause you to be jealous of Dumbledore's relationship with Harry?
4) After all the time that has passed, do you think you will be able to forgive James for everything he has done to you?
5) If you could say anything to Lily Evans right now, what would you! say to her?