For MP3 Sound Clips:
This varies for each type and model of phone. You may not be able to do this on all phones. Put the mp3 clip onto the handset using your mobile phone software or onto your phones memory card if it has one. Find the mp3 clip in your phone library and then look for an option, 'set as ringtone'. Confirm this action.
For iPhone Ringtones:
1) Once you have downloaded a ringtone from MN, unzip the file and extract it to a known location on your computer.
2) Open up iTunes and add the file to your library.
3) The ringtone should appear in a ringtones folder on iTunes.
4) Connect your iphone.
5) If you have set your iPhone to automatically sync the ringtones with your computer then go to step 8. If not, manually drag and drop the ringtone from your library onto your iPhone and then sync the two.
6) To make this your current ringtone, on your iPhone go to 'Settings', then 'Sounds' and then'Ringtone' and then select the file.
Using A Ringtone Composer:
Note - This may not be the same for all phones!
1 for note c
2 for note d
3 for note e
4 for note f
5 for note g
6 for note a
7 for note b
Spotted a mistake? Seen something we've missed? Please feel free to email nick at staff dot mugglenet dot com or kyle at staff dot mugglenet dot com and let us know.
Back to Downloads main