How Exactly will Harry Vanquish Voldemort?
An original editorial by Joyce
"Pettigrew owes his life to you. You have sent Voldemort a deputy who is in your debt.... When one wizard saves another wizard's life, it creates a certain bond between them... and I'm much mistaken if Voldemort wants his servant in the debt of Harry Potter."
"I don't want a connection with Pettigrew!" said Harry. "He betrayed my parents!"
"This is magic at its deepest, its most impenetrable, Harry. But trust me... the time may come when you will be very glad you saved Pettigrew's life." Dumbledore to Harry in Prisoner of Azkaban
I think that time is coming. Many people know the connection between Wormtail and Harry and Lily and Harry. But there are many more connections linking more people than most realize. Snape saved Harry's life, so there is a connection between them. Harry has saved Hermy and Ron numerous times, so naturally there is a connection between them.
Harry saved Ginny, Harry saved Sirius, Sirius saved Lupin (kinda), Sirius saved Harry, Dumbledore has saved everyone...the list goes on. And they are all connected. James-Lily-Sirius-Harry-Ron-Hermy-Dumbledore-Lupin-Ginny-Wormtail... Keep this is mind because I'll make a connection with my next argument.
Now for Voldy's reincarnation, 3 essential things were needed:
1. Bone of the father (unknowingly taken)
2. Flesh from a servant (willingly given)
3. Blood from a foe (forcibly taken)
Okay, these are very powerful substances that may lead to Voldy's destruction. I think the excitement of the chance to return blinded him. He needed everything to go as planned, because it was crucial for no one to notice, especially Dumbledore. In all that haste he might have let a few things slip from his mind, like the effect of those 3 things together.
1. Bone of the father. Here is essence from the man who never loved him. Here is essence from the man he murdered. This was apparently his second murder and much more powerful and direct than his first (Myrtle).
2. Flesh from a servant. This isn't the best servant to choose from. But his choices were limited. It was either Wormtail or Crouch. He needed Crouch to be at Hogwarts, so he really didn't have another option but to use Wormtail. But Wormtail is in the debt of another wizard, a very powerful one, who just happens to be in the dead center of a huge connection.
Before I get to #3, I have to say that the one thing items 1 and 2 have in common is their origin in people who were evil. They weren't ultimate evil but they aren't in any way good. A father who left his wife and his baby and a turncoat who betrayed those who cared about him, setting up two of his best friends in the process, aren't good people.
3. Blood from a foe. Voldy has Harry's blood inside his very veins. The blood of a good person, the person who once temporarily defeated him, a person who was and is loved by so many people, a person who is brave, kind, and extremely good. Voldy couldn't touch Harry and now he has his blood inside of him. Think of what is inside Voldemort right now. Love, something that has probably never been inside him before. All the weapons that Harry has been using to fight him lie in his very veins: love, friendship, trust, loyalty... Plus, now he bears the connection with all those people that I listed above. Now on that same list, if you take away Wormtail, don't all those people love and care for each other? Wouldn't they die before they betrayed each other? Don't they care about each other to an extent that can't be described in words? Some people in the HP universe prefer to fight fire with fire *coughfudgecough*, but Harry fights Voldy with Love. And that is why he is successful in his battles with Voldy.
Now I don't think it will be long until Voldy is destroyed from the inside. I think this is how Harry will VANQUISH (not kill) THE DARK LORD. This suggests that the DARK LORD or Voldemort will be vanquished but not Tom Riddle. Tom Riddle is not the Dark Lord, Voldemort is the Dark Lord. Tom Riddle is still inside Voldy, he's just caught up in the Matrix. When Harry's done with him, he will be out here with us in
the H.P. Universe.
Why and how will Voldy be destroyed?
Voldemort holds in his insides things he has never felt before. Think about it, why does Voldy hate muggles and muggle-borns? Because his father left him and his mother. Because his dad just let his mom die and let him get sent off to an orphanage, which he hated. If his dad hadn't left him, then he wouldn't hate muggles and muggleborns. His mom died before he got a chance to know her, he never had that adult-figure in his life. How he was raised changed everything. He became an orphan just like Harry. But Harry knew his parents loved him, and Tom knew his dad couldn't care less about him. It's all about the path you choose and the influences in your life have a lot to do with it (this is exactly what J.K.R. was trying to say through book 2). Tom grew up with hate and was placed in Slytherin. Slytherin, from his friends to Salazar's reputation and beliefs, was a bad influence on Tom
Riddle. All this caused him to turn into Voldemort. Harry on the other hand knew his parents loved him, he made the right choices and he chose to be a good kid. Probably so that he wouldn't be like Dudley or turn out to be like Vernon and Petunia. That caused him to be in Gryffindor, and now he is a moody little sack of out of control hormones, like every teenager, but I have no doubt that Harry will turn out to be exactly as we all see him: The Champion of Good, a hero.