MuggleNet | 20 Ways to Annoy/Scare Harry Potter
20 Ways to Annoy/Scare Harry Potter
If nothing else, it'll get you on his bad side!
This list may contain spoilers!
21. Ask him to tell Cedric you said hello.
20. Follow him around and say "Voldemort is your uncle!" in a loud
voice right next to his ear.
19. Ask him if the "anvil-sized hints" ever hit him on the head,
which is really what caused the scar.
18. "So... first you were the Boy Who Lived.. then you were a
nutcase... now you're The Chosen One. Why don't they just add it together
so that you're the "Chosen Nutcase Who Lived?"
17. Offer him stolen silver from Sirius Black's house.
16. Make sure you tell him you got it from Mundungus Fletcher.
15. Tell him that he should stop pretending to be Harry Potter and to wipe the
fake scar off his head.
14. Follow him around wearing shirts that say, "I'M WITH THE CHOSEN
13. Buy him one that says, "THEY'RE WITH THE CHOSEN ONE!" and
get really offended when he doesn't wear it. Be sure to tell him you made it
12. Ask if he knows whether Voldemort had any scars and if so, where are they?
11. Everytime you see him, say "Do you like Luna Lovegood?" in a sing-song voice.
10. Ask him if thestrals have pretty eyes.
9. Re-enact his triumph over the dragon in the first task. Then ask if you
can do it again on his Firebolt.
8. If he asks you a question, sing the answer in at least three different
styles of music and then ask if he likes to sing.
7. Buy him concealer and tell him to put it over his scar so Voldemort
won't recognize him.
6. Tell him Moaning Myrtle has fallen in love with him and make sure he
goes to ask her about it.
5. Whenever it rains, use his back as a piano and start singing, "Remember
When it Rained" in a loud and terrible way.
4. If he does or says something unusual, say, "Don't worry. We'll
call St. Mungo's and get you the help that you so desperately need."
3. Ask if Muggles can see his scar.
2. Run up to him giggling and say, "Romilda Vane says you have a tattoo on your chest. Can I see
1. Tell him that if he dies defeating the Dark Lord, you want his
Do you have a complete list of your own? If so, send an e-mail to klyssa at staff dot mugglenet dot com.
Back to Fun Lists