You will need to download a Macromedia Shockwave Player to play any one of the MuggleNet's Games.
Alley - Voldemort is back and gaining strength and he wants revenge - on Harry Potter. You play as Harry after being pulled into Knockturn Alley by a trick-Portkey. Now you must escape in the quickest time possible. The quicker you are, the more bonus points you will receive.
S fires your wand and the arrow keys control your movement. Remember, you can walk on roofs and platforms.
Game created for us by Jon from MPZ.
a Hogwarts Student - Design your own Hogwarts student! Select eyes,
hair, hat, robes, pet, skin color and lots of other physical attributes.
BroomstiX - Fly downhill on your broom and collect power-ups to do cool tricks
in mid-air! Compare your best score with others on the new "high-scores" board!
Tournament - The Second Task (Hard) - Dodge the grindylows,
defeat the giant squid and rescue the hostages....but don't run out of air!
Tournament - The First Task (Easy) - Grab the Golden Egg!
Keeper - Keeper Oliver Wood has fallen off his broom in the middle
of a Quidditch match against Slytherin! It's up to you, Harry, to defend the goal
Lost Galleons - It is the day before Ron's birthday & Harry (you)
was about to buy him his present when Peeves the poltergeist stole Harry's fortune
and scattered it around the stone passages of Hogwarts. You must get your money
back so you can buy a present for Ron! (This game is kind of like Pac-Man.)
Great Escape - Can you escape from the Dursleys without crashing
your Firebolt and attracting Muggle attention? (A word to the wise: Don't give
up after you lose right away. It's not hard to beat once you figure out that
there is a pattern.)
Pong - Pong... Quidditch style!
Alert! - The skrewts escaped from Hagrid's hut and are terrorizing
Hogwarts. Get rid of them and put an end to the mayhem being caused! (This
game is like the classic game Break-Out.)
Grab the Golden Egg
- The first task of the Triwizard Tournament. Use your still to grab the golden egg from the dragon.
- The second task of the tournament where you have to swim through Merpeople.
- The final challenge of the Triwizard Tournament, get through the maze and you win.
- Practice being a Beater.
- Try out for being a Beater.
Practice - Practice your Chaser skills.
Tryouts - Try out for being a Chaser.
- Practice being a Keeper.
- Try out for being a Keeper.
- Practice catching the Snitch.
- Try out for being a Seeker.
- Help Hagrid out in his Care of Magical Creatures Class.
The Whomping Willow Game
- Avoid the swinging branches of the Whomping Willow and reach the base of the tree.
Knight Bus Driving
- Steer the triple-decker bus around London.
Scene It? Game
- An online demo of the Harry Potter Scene It? Game.
from the Dursleys - Steer Mr. Weasley's Ford Anglia over the streets
of London safely on your way to The Burrow.
Weasley Kitchen Game
- Fool around in the ultimate wizard kitchen and clean up after the Weasleys!
- Test your own memory in this game and see if you can cast a Patronus.
The Leaf Game
- In the movie, Hermione is distrustful of Professor Trelawney's grim predictions. Here's your change for you to ensure that someone gets an unbelievable prediction of their own - Will they believe it?
- Practice cultivating your very own Mandrake!
- Practice making it up to your dormiotory through the ever-changing staircases, but hurry! It's the middle of the night so don't get in trouble.
Ghouls in the Attic
- There's a ghoul in the attic beating on the pipes. Challenge him and make some noise of your own.
- Master the tricky art of using the crystal balls.
- The simpleness of this online Quidditch game is oddly refreshing.
- A more detailed version of Paul Rajilich's "Broomsticks" (above).
- Finding him won't be as easy as you think!
- Professor Trelawney will be happy to answer your questions!