Full name: Alfred Enoch
DOB: 2 December 1988
Birth place:London, England
Alfred "Alfie" Enoch is a British actor. He is best known for his portrayal of Dean Thomas in the Harry Potter films. Alfred is the son of fellow British actor William Russell and a Brazilian physician. He attended Westminster School, a public school in London. Currently, he is pursuing a degree in Portuguese and Spanish at Oxford University. Alfred also enjoys playing basketball. Outside of Potter, he has also participated in several theatre works.
Alfred Enoch played character Dean Thomas in all of the Harry Potter films, with the exception of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part I as his character was omitted. He also voiced the character in the video game based on the films.
- "Ghosts" (writer) (April 2013 theatre production)
- Dinner (theatre) (August 2011)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part II (2011) .... Dean Thomas
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009) .... Dean Thomas
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007) (as Alfie Enoch) .... Dean Thomas
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005) (as Alfie Enoch) .... Dean Thomas
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004) .... Dean Thomas
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002) .... Dean Thomas
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001) .... Dean Thomas
Back to Cast Information for...