Goblet of Fire DVD
Order Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Two-disc Special Edition DVD
| Widescreen DVD
| Full Screen DVD Release Date
: March 7th, 2006
: 150 MinutesPrices
- Two-disc Special Edition: $23.99
- Widescreen: $17.49
- Full Screen Edition: $13.99
DVD Promo Clips:
Promo Commercial #1:
- Additional Scenes
- An interview with Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and Emma Watson
- Cast and Crew Interviews
- Preparing for the Yule Ball featurette
- Triwizard Tournament Challenges (Dragon, Lake and Maze)
- Triwizard Tournament and Voldemort features
- DVD-ROM: Hogwarts Timeline, Magical Trading Cards and Game Demo
- Dumbledore asks his pupils to welcome Durmstrang and Beauxbatons
students. All the Hogwarts students then start to sing the school song.
- A Durmstrang student asks a girl to go with him to the Yule Ball.
She says yes, and two of their friends make gestures in the background.
- Harry tries to speak with Cho Chang, but as she is constantly surrounded by friends, he doesn't get the opportunity.
- Flitwick introduces the Weird Sisters at the Yule Ball. The lead singer speaks with the audience and then starts the first song.
- Karkaroff tells Snape about the mark of his arm. Snape ignores
him and removes house points from Fawcet and Stebbins, who briefly
appear in the scene. Snape doesn't care about what Karkaroff has to
- Mr. Crouch and Harry are speaking. Mad-Eye appears and Barty quickly leaves.
- The trio speak about the death of Mr. Crouch. Ron thinks that
Fudge will prevent the story from leaking out to the public. Hermione
believes his death, Harry's scar burning, and the Dark Mark at the
Quidditch World Cup are related. She recommends Harry goes to visit
- The trio speak about what Karkaroff was showing Snape on his arm.
Hermione asks Harry which potion ingredients Snape accused him of
stealing and realizes they are the ingredients needed for the Polyjuice
Screenshots from GOF DVD:
Pre Order information
Lizo from the BBC got a chance to watch and review the DVD, which you can read here
Go to Sorcerer's Stone DVD
Go to Chamber of Secrets DVD
Go to Prisoner of Azkaban DVD
Go to Order of the Phoenix DVD