Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Movie Trivia
Dario Marianelli was considered as a possible composer for this film.
Evanna Lynch beat over 15,000 girls for the role of Luna Lovegood.
- The carpet in Professor Umbridge's office cost £50,000 to make.
Helen McCrory was originally cast as Bellatrix Lestrange, but due to pregnancy she had to be replaced by Helena Bonham Carter .
Daniel Radcliffe , Rupert Grint , Emma Watson and more of the cast and crew were spotted filming on the Westminster Underground Tube station in London. This is thought to be the filming of the St. Mungo's scene.
- The radish earrings worn by Luna Lovegood were actually made by Evanna Lynch (the actress portraying her).
Mira Nair and Jean-Pierre Jeunet were approached to the direct the film. Both declined.
- The character of Grawp will be done by using a recent breakthrough in film technology, developed by Image Metrics, which allows a computer to map an actor's performance onto any character virtual or human, living or dead. The result is said to be far superior to standard hand-drawn computer graphics which are very costly and time-consuming.
- Release prints were delivered to theaters with the fake title 'The Raven'.
- The film canisters shipped to some movie theaters labeled as "The Raven"
- During the breakfast scene in the Great Hall, a box of cereal can be seen with the name Cheeri-Owls with a color scheme similar to that of a Cheerios box.
User submitted trivia
- When signing up for the DA,the members use a pencil, not a quill. - Submitted by Katherine Charles
- I noticed that in the movie, as we keep seeing Umbridge throughout the year, the shades of pink that she wears keeps getting darker and darker as the year progresses on. (She gets more "darker and evil" with the students and staff) - Submitted by Abby
Go to Sorcerer's Stone Trivia
Go to Chamber of Secrets Trivia
Go to Prisoner of Azkaban Index
Go to Goblet of Fire Trivia