1. How did Ron react to Hermione being tortured?:
Irrationally... That entire scene was just how I imagined it in the books. The Malfoy mansion was absolutely perfect.
2. Were there peacocks?:
there may have been... I didn't notice any. But it doesn't mean they weren't there.
3. Were Ron/Hermione done justice?:
it was very clear that it was Ron and Hermione. The scene in the forest when Ron saves Harry's live while he's swimming underwater to get the sword of Godric Griffindor was amazing.
4. Was the locket scene like you imagined it would be?:
When harry opened it, Voldemort played on Ron's fears and it's great. His fears for his family, but very vividly his fear that Hermione is into Harry. And the smoke that comes out of the locket is almost like the smoke monster from LOST. It has smoke versions of Harry and Hermione saying the most vicious and hurtful things to Ron. Then they start making out with very little clothes on.
5. Do Harry and Hagrid go straight to the Burrow after the 7 Potters fighting sequence..or do they still stop at the Tonks' house?:
No, they go straight to the burrow. And spoiler alert... Hedwig dies. But I was very happy with the way she dies
6. Is Mad-Eye's death properly acknowledged?:
It's very abrupt...They arrive back to the Burrow and Bill gives the news that Mad-eye is dead.
7. Was the Lupin/Harry scene at Grimmauld Place included?:
No. There is a great part with Lupin though. Right when the seven potters get back to the Burrow Lupin comes in with a bleed Weasley puts him on the couch, grabs harry and slams him against the wall and asks him what the creature that sat in the back of his defense against the dark arts class in Harry's 3rd year.
8. I'm a Weasley fangirl..so please tell me anything you can remember from the wedding. Ron/Hermione/Krum, the reaction to Kingsley's patronus, etc:
Oh yeah the Krum scene is PERFECT. Ron and Hermione are circling the punch bowl and Ron is pretending not to look at her. Krum comes up to Hermione and takes her out to dance. Ron is furiously watching them. As soon as the dance stops, one of Fleur's friends walks by and his eyes go from Hermione's straight to this other girl and he walks away and ditches Hermione
9. So would you say, then, that Ron's character is done justice in this movie?
His character has been..butchered in some of the past movies. : Yes.
10. Can you tell me about the Death Eaters crashing the wedding? Is Greyback there, was there chaos after the patronus, etc.:
It's not a drawn out scene. Kingsley's terrifying message entered the tent and everything stopped. it was a bloodchilling delivery. Then Death Eaters show up and the trio ducks for cover. Soon they find each other's hands and apparate to Picadilly Circus.
11. Was the..discrimination against the Mudbloods done justice? Like..do we see them on the run, does Hermione still go to the trial, etc.:
No,that is cut out... Hermione does not go on trial. But they're hating.
12. Is Dobby's death and burial as completely heartbreaking as it is in the book? Did anyone help Harry bury him?:
OMG yes. I was fighting back the tears. The scene was SO SAD. Little Dobby is just SO happy to be in Harry's arms... and then he dies and you just want to give him a great big hug.
13. Is the Harry/Ginny relationship shown or do they kiss? And if they do, does Ron burst in on them or anything?:
yeah they're making out in the kitchen in the Burrow before the wedding. And fred (I think) comes in and just chills out by the sink just looking at them. It's a really funny/awkward scene
14. Is Snape in any scenes at all?:
Yes. very few.
More reviews: Click here