- Next story “Now you mention it, d’you know . . . I think I’m feeling a bit . . . rebellious.”
- Previous story “One day you’ll read Hogwarts, A History, and perhaps that will remind you that you can’t Apparate or Disapparate inside Hogwarts.
- Wed, Aug 15
- Jim Dale's birthday
- Thu, Aug 16
- Evanna Lynch's birthday
- Fri, Aug 17
- Helen McCrory's birthday
- Sat, Aug 18
- Celestina Warbeck's birthday
- Sun, Aug 19
- Porpentina "Tina" Goldstein's birthday
- Harry uses Floo powder for the first time and accidentally ends upin Knockturn Alley
- Tue, Aug 21
- Robert Knox's birthday (RIP)
- “If being good at Divination means I have to pretend to see death omens in a lump of tea leaves, I’m not sure I’ll be studying it much longer!”
- April 10, 2005 – The Goblet of Fire running time was estimated at 150 minutes, as reported by IMDb.
Did You Know
- While filming Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Tom Felton’s Hogwarts robes had their pockets sewn shut because he kept trying to sneak food onto the set.