It’s been a magical and adventure-filled 20 years of discussing Harry Potter’s story with fans the world over, delving deep into character backgrounds and motivations, and theorizing what could possibly come next.
For the readers who have been with us from the very beginning to the followers who found us during our teen years, and to the latest generation to discover the world of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts, we want to invite you to help us celebrate a monumental milestone for MuggleNet – our 20th anniversary! Starting June 30, for the next 20 weeks, we’re giving away some extremely fantastic and magical prizes to you, our fans!
We’ve teamed up with MuggleNet partners to give away 20 amazing weekly prizes, including products from Pop in a Box, Fable & Lark, Con*Quest Journals, LEGO, Blender Bottle, Insight Editions, Museum Context, GB Posters, Trend Setters Ltd., Hallmark, Theme Park Alchemy, Bloomsbury Australia, and Wow! Stuff. We bet you want to know exactly how you can enter for a chance to win one of these magical bundles, and we don’t blame you. These prize bundles are so awesome, even our staff are jealous! But don’t think this worldwide giveaway is going to be a walk in the park.
Starting June 30, visit this page every week and test your trivia knowledge on MuggleNet’s history. You must answer each week’s trivia question correctly to be eligible to win, and each trivia answer will trigger bonus entries to unlock. You can then redeem those bonus entries by visiting MuggleNet’s Facebook page or Instagram, following MuggleNet on Twitter, or tweeting about the contest.
Entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. Eastern time each week to be eligible. Each week’s winner will be contacted at the beginning of the next week (after the previous week’s contest ends), and they will have 24 hours to respond with their information or another winner will be chosen. This means you must make sure to check anywhere a misguided owl could possibly deliver a letter from us – don’t leave your junk or spam folders unchecked or you might lose your chance at claiming a prize!
In addition to our weekly prizes, every winner will receive a specially curated prize bundle from Insight Editions along with that week’s prize.
Pop in a Box: Full set of Goblet of Fire Funko Pop! figures
Fable & Lark: 2 tickets, winner’s choice, to a Fable & Lark adventure
Con*Quest Journals: Harry Potter 2020 House planners, winner’s choice of House
LEGO: LEGO Harry Potter Expecto Patronum set
LEGO: LEGO Harry Potter Knight Bus set
Museum Context: Percival Graves’ wand, Buckbeak figurine, or Harry Q Figure
GB Posters: 1 GB Posters grand prize bundle, featuring the following:
- Harry Potter Honeydukes Chocolate Frog mug
- Fantastic Beasts 2 chibi Newt and Dumbledore mug
- Harry Potter wands maxi poster
- Harry Potter Hogwarts flag maxi poster
- Harry Potter Hogwarts paint framed collector print
- Harry Potter express collector print
- Harry Potter crest pint glass
GB Posters: 5 runner-up prizes of this poster
Wow! Stuff: Invisibility Cloak
Trend Setters Ltd.:
- Customized curved acrylic House print
- Customized hanging acrylic House print
- Customized morphing House mug
Insight Editions: 20 different bundles to give away to each weekly winner in addition to their week’s prize
Bloomsbury Australia: Prisoner of Azkaban House editions in winner’s choice of House color
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban – Gryffindor Edition
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban – Hufflepuff Edition
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban – Ravenclaw Edition
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban – Slytherin Edition
Theme Park Alchemy: Bundle of 2 candles that includes the House candle of the winner’s choice along with the Butter Brew candle
Hallmark: Complete set of 3 Harry Potter Hallmark Keepsake Storytellers ornaments
- Harry Potter Collection Harry Potter Ornament with Light and Sound
- Harry Potter Collection Ron Weasley Ornament with Light and Sound
- Harry Potter Collection Hermione Granger Ornament with Light and Sound
Hallmark: Set of Harry Potter novelty socks (all four Houses)
Thank you to our generous partners for these prizes!