For the 20th publishing anniversary of “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone”, Audible and Pottermore paired up to create a new, interactive experience for attendees at New York Comic Con. Learn more about our visit from the convention.
- Fri, Mar 22
- Leilah Sutherland's birthday
- Kevin Guthrie's birthday
- Sat, Mar 23
- Lucy Demuth's birthday
- Sun, Mar 24
- Christopher Rithin's birthday
- Tue, Mar 26
- Trio is captured; Dobby is killed
- Daphne de Beistegui's birthday
- Wed, Mar 27
- James Potter's birthday
- Voldemort takes Elder Wand from Dumbledore's tomb
- Julian Glover's birthday
- Adrian Rawlins's birthday
- Thu, Mar 28
- Alex Crockford's birthday
- Mike Newell's birthday
- “Honestly, if you were any slower, you’d be going backward.”
- July 19, 2005 – Emerson Spartz and Melissa Anelli from The Leaky Cauldron interview J.K. Rowling.
Did You Know
- Aunt Marge’s “lift-off” effect in “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban” was achieved using a combination of inflatable body parts, prosthetic makeup, air tubes, and wire harness.