If you can’t get enough of the “Harry Potter” movies, you’re going to love this coming weekend’s aptly named “Potterhead Weekend” on ABC Family! For the first time ever, all eight films will be aired.
- Fri, Jul 22
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London Special Feature - Finding the Philosopher's Stone
- Fri, Jul 29
- Sat, Jul 30
- Harry and the Dursleys arrive at the Hut-on-the-Rock
- Shannen Michaelsen's birthday
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (official opening day)
- Frances de la Tour's birthday
- Neville Longbottom's birthday
- Sun, Jul 31
- Harry Potter's birthday
- The reading of Dumbledore's last will and testament
- J.K. Rowling's birthday
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts I & II: Special Rehearsal Edition
- Hagrid tells Harry he's a wizard
- Richard Griffiths's birthday (RIP)
- Mon, Aug 1
- Kristina Short's birthday
- Bill and Fleur's wedding day; Scrimgeour is killed
- Tue, Aug 2
- Harry and Dudley are attacked by Dementors
- Trio discovers who RAB is
- Wed, Aug 3
- Fred, George, and Ron rescue Harry from the Dursleys'
- “Pity you can’t attach an extra arm to yours [broom], Malfoy. Then it could catch the Snitch for you.”
MuggleNet’s Daily Trivia
MuggleNet's Daily Trivia
0 of 5 questions completed
The MuggleNet Daily Quiz is designed to enhance your overall knowledge of the Harry Potter series. Each day there will be 5 questions chosen at random from our test bank. Each correct answer is worth 1 point. Unless specified within the question, all general knowledge questions are taken from the literary text of the Harry Potter series.
Good luck and have fun!
You must specify a text.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Not categorized 0%
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
- May 10, 2006 – The Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire DVD sets a world record.
Did You Know
- There are about 3,000 wizards in Britain.