Episode 22 of “Reading, Writing, Rowling” features the cofounder of Transfiguring Adoption, an organization that uses “Harry Potter” as bibliotherapy for adoptive and foster families and examines how books can help with trauma.
- Mon, Oct 14
- Dumbledore shows Harry his memory of Tom Riddle at the orphanage
- Liz Hartswick's Birthday
- Wed, Oct 16
- Lavender's rabbit Binky dies
- Thu, Oct 17
- Filius Flitwick's birthday
- Guy Henry's birthday
- Fri, Oct 18
- Toby Regbo's birthday
- Sat, Oct 19
- Sir Michael Gambon's birthday
- Sun, Oct 20
- Veronica Clifford's birthday
- Dan Fogler's birthday
- Harry Potter: A History of Magic
- Harry Potter: A Journey Through a History of Magic
- Career of Evil book
- George Harris's birthday
- “Sadly, accidental rudeness occurs alarmingly often. Best to say nothing at all, my dear man.”
- June 4, 2004 – Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is released in theaters.
Did You Know
- Michael Jackson had the idea to make Harry Potter into a musical, but J.K. Rowling declined his offer.