“Harry Potter” books strike gold with signed first editions earning sacks full of Galleons.
- Sat, Dec 7
- Henry Shaw, Jr. is killed
- Mon, Dec 9
- Imogen Heap's birthday
- Tue, Dec 10
- Sir Kenneth Branagh's birthday
- Ronan Raftery's birthday
- Hermione steals Polyjuice Potion ingredients
- Wed, Dec 11
- Rita Skeeter interviews Hagrid
- Thu, Dec 12
- Bill Nighy's birthday
- Charlie Weasley's birthday
- Fri, Dec 13
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard sells at auction for $4 million
- “I think they think I’m a bit odd, you know. Some people call me ‘Loony’ Lovegood, actually.”
- November 29, 2005 – Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire film breaks $400 million worldwide in ticket sales.
Did You Know
- J.K. Rowling’s parents met at King’s Cross.