On October 21, 2016, Chicago’s Emporium Arcade Bar (yup, that’s right: It’s an arcade bar filled with booze) released its collaboration with Central State Brewing: a sour beer called Polyjuice Potion. The night was a “Harry Potter” dream. For New Beer’s Eve, MuggleNet chatted with the Creative and Beverage Director of Emporium to ask him about the beer, the collaboration, and how he would be celebrating National Beer Day.
- Wed, Dec 11
- Rita Skeeter interviews Hagrid
- Thu, Dec 12
- Charlie Weasley's birthday
- Bill Nighy's birthday
- Fri, Dec 13
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard sells at auction for $4 million
- Sat, Dec 14
- Madeline Francis's Birthday
- Sun, Dec 15
- Ralph Ineson's birthday
- Tue, Dec 17
- Harry discovers he is a Parselmouth
- First meeting of the Dueling Club
- “Oh, Newt. You never met a monster you couldn’t love.”
- January 29, 2006 – Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is announced as the eighth-highest grossing film of all time.
Did You Know
- J.K. Rowling’s favorite magical creature is the phoenix.